No one likes a clogged toilet. Whenever you find yourself in a sticky situation with your plumbing, you need the best plunger for the job. Picking out the best toilet plunger in 2020 can be a challenge. Plungers come in all shapes, sizes, and prices. We have ranked the plungers based on price, functionality, durability, and any additional features that make them exceptional. Here is the list of the best toilet plungers on the market:
6. Home Basics Vented Toilet Plunger with Canister Holder Drip Cup
If the most important thing when buying a plunger is not having a disgusting tool dripping water all over your bathroom, then this product might be the plunger for you. At the same price point as some of the better-reviewed products below, this isn’t about the plunger itself.
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 8 inches / 12.7 x 12.7 x 20.32 cm
- Weight: 2 pounds / 0.9 kg
Bonus read: The Best Toilet of 2020
5. Korky 99-4A Beehive Max Universal Toilet Plunger
Priced on the low end, this uniquely designed “beehive” model plunger?could be the best toilet plunger for you. If you’ve had trouble getting standard plungers to work in your toilets in the past, this might be an option to consider.
- Material: Plastic and rubber
- Dimensions:?6.5 x 6.5 x 25.5 inches / 16.51 x 16.51 x 64.77 cm
- Weight:?1.5 pounds / 0.68 kg
4. OXO Good Grips Hideaway Toilet Plunger and Canister
Oxo Good Grips makes an entire line of highly reviewed products, and this plunger is no exception. It is more expensive than many plungers on the market, but it includes a canister that closes around the plunger to keep you from seeing or smelling anything.? If cleanliness is your chief concern, the Oxo might be the best toilet plunger for you.
- Material: Plastic and rubber
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.5 x 23.8 inches / 16.76 x 16.76 x 60.45 cm
- Weight:?2 pounds / 0.9 kg
3. Top Mark Products Heavy Duty Plunger and Toilet Brush with Rim Scrubber Set
This Top Market set is at a similar price point and includes a stand and a separate toilet cleaning brush.?It looks great, so it might be ideal for a guest restroom. However, it might not be the most effective toilet plunger, as it has a basic 6-inch cup, but it does include the stand and brush and is made with durable, rust and mold proof materials.
- Material:?Steel and rubber
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 7.5 x 6.7 inches / 44.95 x 19.05 x 17 cm
- Weight:?1.9 pounds / 0.86 kg
2. Luigi’s – The World’s Best Toilet Plunger : Big, Bad, Powerful Unblocker
This nifty guy supposedly pumps eight times more air and even water into any size hole making it ideal for low flow or square hole toilets where getting a good air seal is not possible. It is very affordable, at the low end of this list. The plunger comes with a satisfaction guarantee if it doesn’t handle the blockages correctly.
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 3.9 x 2 inches / 59.94 x 9.9 x 5.08 cm
- Weight:?0.55 pounds / 0.24 kg
1. Neiko 60166A Toilet Plunger with Patented All-Angle Design
Neiko is the #1 seller in plungers on Amazon. It has a low return rate and has over 85 percent 4 and 5-star reviews. The plunger is affordable, if not cheap. It has a mixture of low price and high-end features that are hard to beat.
- Material:?Aluminium and rubber
- Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 1 inches / 60.96 x 15.24 x 2.54 cm
- Weight: 0.81 pounds / 0.36 kg
BONUS – Squatty Potty Emoji Poo Plunger
The final plunger on the list might be given as a gag gift, but its effectiveness is no laughing matter. It isn’t cheap, but the emoji design makes it a great gift for people.
- Material:?Plastic and rubber
- Dimensions:?6.1 x 6.1 x 23.8 inches / 15.49 x 15.49 x 60.45 cm
- Weight:?1.25 pounds / 0.56 kg
There are a surprising variety of plungers on the market, all claiming to be the best. The truth is, the best plunger for you is one that fits your needs. The best plunger for toilets that we found was the Neiko. Make sure to let us know which plunger you chose and how you liked it. Also, if you know a product that you consider the best toilet plunger and would like to share, please let us know.
Leave a Reply